The popular Art Elephant Sale is back for 2021!
Art Elephant provides a fun bazaar where buyers and sellers meet, featuring materials and tools for all kinds of artistic, crafty, and creative endeavors. Like what, you ask? Well, for example, some of the items you’ll find this year include:
- Leather samples (great for making jewelry), cos-play fabric, upholstery & drapery samples (8″x8″ up to 24″x24″), sample books, trims grab bags – Donated by FABMO (and sourced from the San Francisco Design Center Wholesalers)
- New Cross Stitch kits, Cross Stitch patterns (4/$1), Cross Stitch books, Needlework items
- Japanese Obi & Kimono remnants
- Papercrafting supplies
- Beads for jewelry making and more
- Clay modeling tools
- African print Fat quarters
Many items are in the $1-$5 price range – you won’t want to miss it!
Art Elephant 2021 will be held outdoors in the courtyard of Shepard Garden and Arts Center, from 10 am to 3 pm on Saturday, June 26.
The SCTA study groups will each have a table, so come find the supplies you need and visit with like-minded creatives in a safe, outdoors, socially distant way.
Come early for the best selection! Share the flyer and Invite your creative friends.
Have you tried new artistic directions over the past year? Is your supply of art materials overwhelming your creative space? Sell some and clear your home and your mind to focus on your current passions.
Or, if you’ve been super productive during quarantine and depleted your stash, come find new supplies and inspiration for the summer months ahead.
Space is very limited, so apply early if you want a table! Download the application form, print it, fill it in and send it with your check for $25 to Art Elephant Event Chair Gloria Robertson. (Note that you’ll need to supply your own shade canopy – outdoors in June, remember.) Tables are sold out as of May 5th.
Shepard Garden and Arts Center is located at 3300 McKinley Blvd. in East Sacramento.