Don’t miss the biggest event of the SCTA year! Take care of some holiday shopping and connect with creative artists.
Start each day in the courtyard at 10 am with our popular fashion show featuring handcrafted items by our member artists, highlighting items available to purchase when doors open at 11 am. Then browse inside and chat with the artists. You’ll find jewelry, handbags, needle arts, clothing, book arts, gifts, and more.
Art to Wear & More Show and Sale 2023
Saturday & Sunday, November 11 & 12, 2023
10 am Daily fashion show in the outdoor courtyard
11am– 4 pm Showroom open
Shepard Garden & Arts Center
3330 McKinley Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95816
Art To Wear Chairperson: Gloria Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fashion Show Coordinator: Irene Camerino, email@example.com
2023 Participating Vendors
- Monae Bennett
- Beaver Brown
- Irene Camerino, Irene’s Original
- Rikki Cowley, Riveted Leather Co.
- Betty Davis
- Anne DeStefano
- Mary Ewanoski
- Lynne Giovannetti, Lynne Rose Bridal & Clothing Designs
- LuAnne Hansen
- Nika Ivanoff
- Heather Lee
- Ila Lewis
- Cris McLucas, Paper and Herbs
- Joan McMurray, Artful
- Ellen Moody, Velvet Camelia
- Sally Nagy, Sally Designs
- Gloria Robertson, Glorious Crochet & Things
- Juliette Smith
- Denise Sutherland, Three Hearts
- Soumia Varghese
- Yvonne Warren, Jewels and Fiber Studio
- Carol Wittich
- Pamela Zeff, Light & Breezy
Want to be a vendor this year?
Download the vendor application.
Here are some ways volunteers will help:
- Guide customers to our event by putting out street signs and banners first thing Saturday morning.
- Support our Scholarship Fund by volunteering at the Auction Table
- Be a model and strike a pose in lovely clothing and jewelry
- Learn what inspires each vendor while covering for breaks as a Vendor Liaison
Volunteers earn 1 FREE door prize ticket for each shift worked! Door prizes are handcrafted items donated by participating artists.