Become a member
Sacramento Center for the Textile Arts welcomes practicing textile artists, crafts people, collectors and the general public to participate in our activities.
- Special interest groups
- Vendor discounts for our annual Art to Wear & More show and sale
- Priority and discount on workshop registration
- Free or reduced admission fees for lectures and other programs
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Trips to exhibits and sales reflecting members’ special interests
- Local discounts on textile arts supplies
- Complimentary attendance at Sacramento Weavers and Spinners Guild meetings
Our membership year runs May 1 of the current year through April 31 of the following year, with renewals due May 1st of each year.
Once your application is processed, you will receive a welcome letter with your annual membership card and any additional SCTA information.
Sacramento Center for the Textile Arts