We typically offer two or more annual events, and participate in the open house sales offered by the Shepard Garden & Arts Center in spring and fall.
When circumstances permit, we will be meeting in person again, and feature new events here.
Art to Wear & More Show & Sale
The Art to Wear & More Show & Sale features unique creations by our talented member artists, including clothing, jewelry, household items, and more. The November timeframe is perfect for Christmas shopping.
- Fashion show at 10 am in the courtyard, featuring designs by participating artists
- Doors open for shopping at 11 am
- 24 textile and jewelry artists
- Live music by Surface Tension, led by Les Haber
- Gourmet food by Chef Tashika Monique of Blessings Catering
- Free admission and parking
Volunteer sign-ups online
We need your help to make this event a success. Volunteers earn one free door prize ticket for each shift worked.
Art Elephant Sale
Our early summer Art Elephant sale is a popular swap-meet style event, where creative people buy and sell materials and tools for arts and crafts. Perfect for reducing your stash, finding something to add a special touch to a project in work, or getting inspiration to try something new.